When we first started this remodel, this kitchen was a tiny, galley kitchen. We were able to open up the space, and really give it that open, airy feel. So the picture on the left is Steve's design (rendering - as we call them here in the shop) and the picture on the right is what their kitchen now looks like. Pretty awesome, right? So let's talk a little about the design and selections in case you see something that really strikes your fancy!
First off, the cabinets! These cabinets are actually from our Woodland Line and the door style is called Hill. The door species is Maple, and the color is Sable. Sable is one of my favorite door stains because it is a more of a natural wood color than a paint, but also gives that modern vibe being a little darker than natural maple. What you can not see on these cabinets are the soft close drawers and doors, which come standard with the Woodland Line. If you look closely at the hardware, you will see that they are from the Strickland Series and they are called Die Zinc Cabinet Pulls in Satin Nickle.
The countertops are going to be quartz, and they are called Blanco Dream. The edge is in a half bull nose which helps give the countertops those sleek, clean lines that people crave in a modern space. To finish off the countertops the clients chose a stainless steel sink with a 60/40 bowl size. Meaning that 60% of the sink is on the left than there is a divider with the remaining 40% on the right.
What do you like about this project?
Let me know!