Check out some of these tips that were inspired by their article:
- Squeegee your Shower walls and keep them dry after each use.
- Use Soap with a Pump so there is less less to scrub clean.
- Keep Counters Clear so they are easy to wipe down. Utilize your storage space.
- Disinfecting Wipes can be used for easy toothpaste or makeup clean-ups.
- Dryer Sheets should be used to quickly pick up dust.
- Bleach Shower Curtains a few times a month and then rinse off with water to get rid of mildew.
So I have come to the conclusion that I will always have to clean my bathroom - but with these awesome tips and tricks I may not have to clean it as much! Do you have a great bathroom cleaning tip? Please share with us!
Talk to you later,