- Keep small items and every day used items in your medicine cabinet. Like your toothpaste, floss, contact lenses, or hairbrush. That way you do not have to rummage through other cabinets and drawers just to find something you use everyday.
- If you tend to have an overwhelming amount of hair products, lotions, or perfume bottles, organize them with plastic tubs or fabric containers. The Dollar Store has loads of these! Using them will also save your cabinets from any leaks that may occur from the products.
- If you have a smaller bathroom and do not necessarily have room for a towel rack, try getting towel hooks. They are cheap and you can hang up five towels instead of one in the same amount of space on your wall. Another option would be to get wooden cubes or baskets and roll the towels up for new shower uses.
- To organize make-up, you can get one of those clear plastic bins specifically for it or I've seen a lot of people on Pinterest use magnet boards to stick all the make-up to it.
- Hang a shower caddy! This saves so much space in your shower. This will keeps all your bathtub ledges cleared and soap scum free!
Have you re-organized your bathroom lately? Comment below with some useful tips you incorporated to help our readers get the most space out of their bathrooms!
Till next time,