Here's a few that I liked:
- Just because the cabinets are durable and moisture resistant doesn't mean they're moisture proof so it's ideal to wipe up any water marks/spills right after they occur.
- You can clean your cabinets with a damp lint-free cloth. Only use mild soap and warm water as needed and to remove grease use a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water. Dry with a dry lint-free cloth.
- Make sure to avoid scouring pads, harsh chemicals, powdered cleansers or any ammonia based cleaners for they harm and dull the finish of the cabinets.
- Avoid leaving a hanging damp/wet towel since this will cause water damage overtime.
- Make sure that when you're cleaning the cabinets its a lint-free cloth (as mentioned above) and not a dishcloth since a dishcloth can contain grease.
Enjoy your spotless cleaned cabinets and if you have a great tip, comment below!